Location: Bedfordshire and surrounding counties
– Brain injury rehabilitation
– Physical & mental health
– Relationship difficulties
Email me: email@example.com
Marion Major, MA
Integrative Art Therapist
*Please note that I am now offering online sessions. Contact me for full details.
I am a qualified Integrative Art Psychotherapist, registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC), a member of the British Association of Art Therapists (BAAT) and a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
I have a private practice based in Bedfordshire, facilitating both 1:1 and group sessions with adults. As an integrative psychotherapist I draw on a number of theories:
– Using Humanistic and Transactional Analysis theory, believing the relationship between client
and therapist can be a key source for change.
– Using Psychodynamic and Attachment theory to inform our understanding of early
relationships, and the influence they have on our ways of being in relationships with others.
– Naturally working from a person centred approach of treating the individual rather than
the condition, in supporting personal growth and change in a safe environment.
I work within Bedfordshire, undertaking a mobile service in the surrounding areas of Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes and North London.
I have experience in Community Mental Health Services, Forensic Services, Perinatal services and Brain Injury Rehabilitation.
The arts are used as a tool to express and explore. There are a variety of media including traditional art materials, sand tray, sculpting materials, print making, puppets and found objects. All materials are there as an invitation to use.
The focus is on inner experience – feelings, perceptions, and imagination. Developing and expressing images that come from the inside.
Areas of special interest
– Brain Injury Rehabilitation
– Physical & Mental Health Concerns
– Relationship Difficulties
Get in touch!