Anne Stegmann, MA
I have worked with children and adults, both individually and in groups. I believe the combination of working collaboratively in a safe non-judgmental space and that being creative is conducive to improving a person’s emotional wellbeing, self-esteem and sense of identity. I am interested in an integrative, multi-modal approach to art therapy, influenced by the Expressive Therapies Continuum, Phenomenology and Existentialism.
Areas of Special Interest
• Adult Mental Health
• Autistic Spectrum
• Children and Young People
• Mental Health and Wellbeing in Community and Museum settings
• Providing a safe space for clients to feel supported and heard.
• Working with a variety of art therapy interventions providing long or short term therapy.
• Ability to design and deliver art projects for community based schemes.
• Collaborative work involving multi-disciplinary teams.
• Ongoing commitment to research and continuous professional development in areas of clinical interest.
I am a qualified Art Psychotherapist, MA (with Distinction) from Hertfordshire University. Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree from the University of Cape Town (UCT) and a Graphic Design Diploma from Michaelis Art School (UCT). I am registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and have been a member of the British Association of Art Therapists (BAAT) since 2014.
Get in touch!